Wednesday, December 1, 2010
MAGIC IN A TUB
Egyptians have been around way too long to not know what they're doing. So trust me when I say that this stuff works!
Egyptian Magic is an All Purpose Skin and Hair Cream. It comes in a plastic tub (pictured above) and has the consistancy of a more solidified version of vaseline. But not quite as greasy. And although it is slightly greasy when first applied, it absorbs into your skin really well and the greasy feeling goes away.
The main ingredients are all natural and are made up of: olive oil ( you know I love my olive oil), bees wax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly & bee propolis.
This magic cream, used on your skin ( face or body) and has been proven to reduce the visibility of scars, as well as help with skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Perfect for children with these skin ailments. Or you can use it as a daily moisturizer. I love to use it after I shave my legs. It works great on elbows, knees and heels ( where skin tends to be a bit more rough than anywhere else on your body). If you suffer from really dry skin in the winter...this will be a life saver!
You can even use it on your hair. A small amount goes a long way, so use it sparingly. I personally would not apply it near my scalp, because it is a bit greasy, but works wonders on dead ends and fly aways...making them disappear. For people who use a pomade in their hair, this is a great alternative.
And men...you can use this too! A nice fresh hair cut always needs a little product. And if your bald....even better!
I have had my tub of Egyptian Magic for a year and I'm barely half way through it....it retails for about $35, which is kinda pricey....but considering how long it lasts...is totally worth it!
You can find it online or in your local Whole Foods market in the skin care aisle.
XOXOXO
JOJO
Labels:
Skincare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment