Monday, November 29, 2010
NEWEST LIP OBSESSION
For the past few months I have been using MILANI Lip Flash - Full Coverage Shimmer Gloss Pencils.
Its a great alternative to lipstick that gives a subtle shimmer and full coverage. They glide on super smooth, non flaky and they're actually pretty moisturizing.
My 2 favorite colors are:
Lip Flash ( A gorgeous bronze with slight rose/gold undertones....really neutral on all skin tones) I know its the same name as the product...strange...but they all have "flash" somewhere in the names.
And News Flash ( A deep shimmery plum/burgundy - great for night time)
I tend to wear Lip Flash as an everyday daytime lip color, but I've been known to add a bit of News Flash on top for a pit of a deeper shade without going as dark as News Flash is alone.
They come in 8 colors and are available at your local drugstores and retail for about $7. At a price like that you can't go wrong ladies!
XOXOXO
JOJO
Labels:
Makeup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Do they last post bj?
ReplyDelete